When we have each other, we have everything.
- Post tube surgery...different kid! We have had a few minor runny noses still...but hasn't progressed beyond that! So glad we did the tube procedure. She has a follow-up in May to see how everything looks and will have her hearing tested again to make sure that the ear infections and inflamed adenoids were the issue with not passing the hearing test.
- Loves playing with her doll. Wrapping her up or burping her. Benefit of her being with babies at Montessori is that she learns these behaviors :)
- Enjoys playing peek-a-boo
- Excited to go to school each day. She attends a Montessori each day. She has a little friend we will call "G" and they are two peas in a pod. She will tell her teacher that a baby needs milk by signing milk and tapping her teacher's leg.
- Her favorite thing is matching and organizing or helping with tasks at home like laundry
- Other than her doll...the other creature she is commonly found with is her wolf, Wanda
- Picky eating this month...but loves waffles with peanut butter and white cheddar cheetos :)
- Working on weaning from the bottle...she is seeing through all of our tricks!
- Back to sleeping through the night now that we are post sickness! Good for her and for mom/dad.
- Mom and dad went to Fiji for Spring Break. Mia stayed with Lolly and Pop (Ben's parents) at our house. She attended school each day, but enjoyed eating out, going for walks, and visiting friends with her grandparents. Love that she had this special time with just the two of them!
- Loves wearing her big girl shoes...not boots though
- Talking a lot more now that the tubes are in. She makes these little sounds and I have no idea how she makes them or the movements with her tongue
- Not a fan of baths these days
Ben, Julie, and Amelia