When we have each other, we have everything.
Amelia 18 Months
The weather turned and that means more time outdoors! Also moving at the end of the month...so lots of packing, but trying to keep her spaces as normal as possible until the end.
- Loves throwing the ball for Nala and giving her unlimited treats...which Nala loves, but we have to manage :)
- Learning that puddles can be fun and that mud on our boots is ok
- Can always be found with a book in hand...she loves sitting and turning the pages and finding the animals
- Went up North to set up the condo and Mia spiked a fever poor thing. First sickness since tubes, but didn't last long
- Gaining more confidence going down slides on her own...even the big ones
- Sleepover at Aunti Ali and Uncle Mike's: Gardened, pulled weeds, played with the crystals, enjoyed Casey's breakfast pizza...even gave signs for "eat" "more" "please"
- Continues to love going to school and play with her friends...she likes putting these fidgets on her feet and walking around in them
- Uses silverware during meals a lot more
- Moved into her new house and doing well with the change!
- Loves White Cheddar Cheetos as a snack...ALWAYS!
Leave a Reply.
Ben, Julie, and Amelia