When we have each other, we have everything.
Amelia 2 years 1 month
Ameliaisms this month -
- Celebrated her 2 year old birthday with dear family and friends. Donuts were the "cake" this year. She received some unique gifts that have definitely been her favorites...axe throwing game (with velcro :), puddy set, whiteboard for drawing, dress up clothes, and the "Tickle Monster" book.
- Battled case of RSV that lasted about 2 weeks hard core and still has a lingering cough! Thankfully...we didn't end up in the ER!
- First trip to Disneyworld (with Gammy, Apa, uncles, auntie, and cousins) and she LOVED Animal Kingdom. It was really cool to see the magic through her eyes. I even got teary at times! She enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean ride and waved at all the pirates. Although it was a long day, she liked watching the fireworks and proceeded to crash as soon as we put her in the stroller.
- Language is exploding. So many words and stringing together 3-4 word sentences like "I need a bath."
- Still exploring the toilet training process. Pooped and peed on toilet this month.
- First time on beach actually playing actively in the sand
- Continues to love swimming and graduated to Baby Backfloat 2 for her next round of lessons
- Favorite foods are oatmeal, bananas, and licorice
- Sleeps 12 hours at night and 1 1/2 - 3 hour naps
- Expects more independence when putting on her clothes. Really likes putting her socks on by herself.
- Loves wearing as many bracelets, necklaces, and accessories (purses, backpacks) as possible
- Prefers patterns of any kind on her outfits and loves to mix and match
- Getting braver in climbing her new indoor playground in our basement...trying the ropes!
Leave a Reply.
Ben, Julie, and Amelia