When we have each other, we have everything.
Amelia 22 Months
Ameliaisms this month -
- LOVES climbing...rocks, play equipment, furniture. She is very confident in her abilities :)
- Only wants to go down the stairs without holding onto anything
- Lots of boat travel ... Gammy and Apa's boat and to Lake Powell for a houseboat trip!
- First blueberry picking excursion ... took some time to figure out how to get them into the bucket
- Her first car ... a pink Lamborghini! Ben is so much more intune with what is cool and got her one :) She loves pressing the gas pedal, but doesn't care too much about the steering. Good thing there is a remote!
- Still showing some interest in sitting on the toilet. Really good about telling us she went to the bathroom in her diaper.
- Classic toddler diet this month of mac n cheese, PB&J, and white cheddar cheetos.
- Lots of words and attempts at words
- Gives adorable kisses when I put her in the car to go to school in the morning
- Says "Levi" many times during the day ... she misses her friend when they are not traveling together!
- Is very particular about laying blankets a certain way on the ground in order to wrap her babies
- Does not like getting her nails trimmed, but loves playing with the pieces and the container like it is a puzzle
- Climbs in and out of her booster seat using her stool from the bathroom
- Can buckle herself into her booster
- Said "I love you" for the first time
- Loves to have 3 stuffies, binks, water bottle, and a blanket in bed with her
- Was not a fan of being close to the animals at the fair
- Still sleeping 12ish hours at night and naps vary from 1 1/2 - 3 hours
Leave a Reply.
Ben, Julie, and Amelia