When we have each other, we have everything.
Ameliaisms this month -
- Started going to her new "school" / daycare situation. So lucky to have had Nana this last year take such good care of our girl. It really was the ideal situation for the first year and can't thank her enough. Her new school is wonderful and they just seem to love her already.
- Sleepover at Uncle Mike and Auntie Ali's / she loves sliding down their stairs on her tummy over and over again / stairs at our house are not quick enough for her!
- Swim lessons continue / need to get the backfloat down in order to move to next class
- Started playing with her dolls and wanting to wrap them up in blankets
- Loves caring her lunchbox into her classroom each day
- First time sledding...we were a hot mess trying to keep her upright, but she still had fun!
- Trying boots for the first time...would not take steps
- Loves her big girl shoes
- SO MUCH SICKNESS this month...chalk it up to being at a new daycare / the poor girl just can't shake it!
- Looks at her bedroom camera a ton and then will bang on the wall to get mom's attention after a nap
- Still a really good sleeper with 12 hours a night
- Blackberries are her favorite this month and avocado toast
- Had her first interaction with one of Dad's lego toys
- Going on more walks in which she is actually walking with us
- Went to the chiropractor two times this month already...trying to clear that congestion!
Ben, Julie, and Amelia