When we have each other, we have everything.
Amelia Fourteen Month
Ameliaisms This Month -
- First encounter with Santa...nervous laughs...waving at him...crying on his lap without mom
- Understands the concept of ripping the paper that wraps gifts now!
- Had her first big girl seat on an airplane with Lolli and Dad
- Walking EVERYWHERE! Working on keeping shoes on our feet...especially to go outside
- The girl would live outside...she now knows her "outside" stuff and will get it to tell us that is what she wants to do
- Loves the breakfast sandwiches I make each morning apparently...she has been eating half of mine the last two days!
- Loves to pick out a few books to read together before bed...then we sing songs and cuddle
- First venture into a hot tub. We turned the temp down to just a little warmer than the pool we do lessons in. She LOVED it. She could walk around the bench and have a little more independence than normal.
- Continues to do swim lessons and feels very comfortable in the water
- Loves helping with chores like emptying the dishwasher or loading the dryer
- Accurately signs "all done" and "more" and "eat"
- Waves at everyone...at the airport everyone she walked by received a wave
- Eats a ton one day and then hardly anything at all the next
Leave a Reply.
Ben, Julie, and Amelia