When we have each other, we have everything.
Ameliaisms This Month -
- Favorite song to sing is the "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
- Loves going in the pool. Would be in there all day if she could.
- Loves her buddy Levi and talks about him all the time
- Points to everything and says "this"...wants to know all the words and constantly repeating
- Big on picking out her own outfits in the morning
- Enjoying her school...every morning is typically just a wave goodbye!
- Bananas were her go to food this month
- Looks through piles of books on her own
- Learning about basketball hoops and the fun things you can send through the net
- First time trick or treating and picked out a unicorn costume
- Walks more than she rides in the stroller
- Enjoys the swings and getting braver with slides that used to be scary
- Likes to sit on the toilet even though not much is going in
- Always wants to take care of her dog by getting her food or giving her too many treats
- Stays at Auntie Ali and Uncle Mike's house and the yoga room is her favorite
- Likes FaceTime with family members
- Rubber boots are her go to shoe behind bright pink crocs (tough decision)
- Bigger emotions are getting expressed when she doesn't like something or want to do something
- Counts to 5 consistently
- Her unicorn Luna is the go to stuffy but her wolf, Wanda, is a close 2nd
Ben, Julie, and Amelia