When we have each other, we have everything.
Amelia - Month 7
Ameliaisms This Month -
- Still loves to sit, but we are doing more tummy time to encourage crawling / she is just starting to push up to her knees
- Has tried lots of food, but still seems to squirm with them :) She has tried fajita chicken, nectarines, apples, yogurt, quinoa, black beans, banana, breast milk popsicles, asparagus (doing baby led weaning...so not purees...makes for an entertaining dinner)
- Continues to have a very happy personality...she is a busy bee...but happy if she can move
- Really likes seeing Nala every day...usually gets a smile from her in the mornings as I am putting her in the car seat
- Saying mum, mum, mum a lot...I think she knows she is asking for me :)
- She and Levi are starting to entertain one another...but Amelia will need to learn not to "grab" her friends
- Learning to be a boat baby... naps on the boat, playing on the boat, diaper changes on the boat, lifejackets, and all the rest of the fun that comes with being on the water!
- Loved sitting in her adirondack chair specially made for her by Uncle Mike at her first bonfire...so adorable
- Still a good sleeper...2-2 hr naps and 12ish hours a night / If she struggles going down, only takes 2 times of putting the nook in to get her to settle for the night
- Learning to hold her bottle on her own and sometimes even with her feet / also working on a sippy cup
- Still drinking 4 8 oz bottles a day and follows a pretty similar schedule each day
- Loves to play with toys
Leave a Reply.
Ben, Julie, and Amelia