When we have each other, we have everything.
Ameliaisms this Month:
- Went from army crawl to full crawl
- Second time on Gammy and Apa's boat, but first time on a dinghy...fell asleep in 2 minutes
- Went swimming with cousin Garrison!
- Eager for solids at every meal...enjoys quinoa, applesauce, kiwi, peaches, meat, asparagus, egg, cheese
- Learning to drink water in a sippy cup
- First overnight river trip on our boat and learning to be a boat baby right alongside her buddy, Levi (naps, meals, sleeping in hotel)
- First sleepover at Gammy and Apa's (5 nights without mom and dad!)
- Still sleeping 12 hours at night and 2 - 2 hour naps during the day
- She has finally learned to stay seated in the bathtub! Took SO many times of mom and dad reminding her to sit down!
- She is easily able to pull herself up to a standing position using any sort of ledge or furniture
- She crawls around the house following us and the dog
- Really wants to have whatever is in Nala's dog bowls
- Starting to stay on back during diaper changes again. Took SO many times of mom and dad reminding her to "stay on back".
- Likes controlling her pacifiers. Will take them in and out to drink a bottle or consume food.
- Amelia is like a Tesla...either on the move or she is recharging :)
Ben, Julie, and Amelia