When we have each other, we have everything.
Ameliaisms this month ...
- Loves stuffed animals. Always picking them up and hugging them first.
- 9 night sleepover with Gammy and Apa over Thanksgiving! So much fun!
- Walking! Went from 1 step to about 10 steps overnight! She started walking at Gammy and Apa's.
- Continues to not like most meats.
- She carries books everywhere and has started pointing to the books she wants to read before bedtime.
- Solely on whole milk now.
- She chooses to walk more than crawl. Her balance is good enough that she can walk over or step around things in her way.
- She laughs a lot.
- She has started to express more emotions over things she doesn't like such as getting her diaper changed or being put down for bed.
- Getting her first haircut today!
- She is fascinated by other kids and really likes watching how they play.
- Still sleeping 12 hours at night.
- Naps are pretty consistent at 2- 2ish hour naps.
- Likes cuddling her stuffed animals at night.
- Favorite foods are her baby graham crackers, blueberries/raspberries, mac n cheese, french toast.
- Pointing to everything and grunting.
- Can sign "eat", "all done", "milk"
- Does not like having her nails trimmed. It is a battle for sure!
- Continues to be a good flyer. Usually sleeps for half the plane ride and plays for the other half.
- Working on keeping our shoes on. Really good about keeping her hat and gloves on.
- Loves walks with the dog and watching Nala go after the ball.
Ben, Julie, and Amelia