When we have each other, we have everything.
Amelia - Month Two
Time has flown by so quickly and we have already been parents to this sweet girl for 2 months. I have thoroughly enjoyed my maternity leave and am on the brink of returning to the classroom one week from today. We are constantly learning and she definitely keeps us on our toes. Here are some Ameliaisms from this month:
- Loves to lay in Boppy lounger and kick and squirm
- Lots of cooing and bubbles
- Nala is getting more and more comfortable and loves to lick her ears and cuddle
- Goes from 0 (not hungry) to 60 (starving) in about 2 seconds...lots of screaming for the bottle!
- Sleeping through the night for about 2 weeks now...7 - 9 hour stretches
- Starting to enjoy bath time
- Loves the Snoo (sleeping bassinet)...when you put her arms at her side for the swaddle, she knows what is coming and settles into it!
Ben, Julie, and Amelia