When we have each other, we have everything.
Amelia - Month Four
Ameliaisms @ 4 Months Old!
- Standing is her absolute favorite thing to do
- Very distracted during eating now...she will be laying on her side eating and then rotate her head up to look at you, smile, and then go back to the bottle. Then she will repeat after about a minute. It is super cute...but takes forever to finish a bottle.
- She enjoys reading and looking at the pages
- Drool, drool, drool everywhere...soaks multiple bibs a day
- Still at 6 ounce bottles 5x per day
- Doing well taking naps in her crib in her room (longest was 2 hours!)...should help with the transition eventually!
- If you start laughing at her when she is only sort of fussy, you can distract her and she will start laughing too
- Sleeping 11-12 hours a night
- My favorite thing is still peaking over her bassinet and seeing her light up the room with that smile
- Rolled over from tummy to her back at least 6 times...and mom was the first to see it which made me thrilled. Being back to work I worry about missing some of these firsts.
**The outfit in this picture was mine when I was her age!
Ben, Julie, and Amelia