When we have each other, we have everything.
Ameliaisms This Month:
- Is starting to walk around the house using her "Balance Box" table
- Sill fixated on the dog food and water
- First sleepover at Auntie Ali and Uncle Mike's farm...went out to eat, ate a lot of raspberries, and throwing the ball for the dogs
- Can go down the stairs on her own by turning around at the top and sliding (quickly sometimes) down
- Sleeps 12 hours and still 2 naps each day (girl loves her sleep)
- Two favorite foods are oatmeal and kiwi
- Expressing her independence during diaper changes by flailing legs, fussing about getting dressed :), and won't wear anything on her head/feet
- Ended up in Urgent care at the end of this month with a 104 fever!
- She continues to be incredibly mobile ALL THE TIME!
- She likes sitting in the owl chair that mom and dad got her for her birthday
- Loves playing with her puppy, mostly by throwing the ball (attempting to anyways)
- Standing up in the crib now that she can wiggle an arm out of her ZipadeeZip
- Throws her pacifiers out of the crib
- Loves making the "grrrr" sound that a bear makes
- Drinks somewhere between 5-7 oz bottles ... moved officially to formula and starting to introduce whole milk
- Swim lessons started up again...first and third lessons went really well with a crabby Mia during the second / she is doing really well and will even put her face in the water all on her own!
Ben, Julie, and Amelia