When we have each other, we have everything.
Ameliaisms this month:
- Loves raspberries, waffles/peanut butter, yogurt, any pasta (not grooving on any meat...we will keep trying...but she may be like her mom!)
- Learning to feed herself with a spoon
- Standing on her own and can stand from a squatted position without assistance
- Likes walking around the house using her balance table
- Still goes for the dog bowls (not sure we will ever break this one!)
- She is pointing, signing a lot more (signs such as milk, eat, all done), and will wave goodbye
- She LOVES carrying stuffed animals around and giving them little hugs and cuddles
- She fights getting her nails trimmed...I can only do one nail each day
- She has learned to go down a slide on her own with dad catching her at the bottom
- She loves going to parks and will point to them if we walk by them on dog walks
- Great about handing me her pacifiers after I get her out of the crib in the morning as she only gets pacifiers in the crib, carseat, and stroller
- Still sleeping 11-12 hours solid per night with 2 naps during the day that are about 3 hours combined
- Her ZipadeeZip can get her to sleep anywhere and is instantly soothing to her
- She LOVES her puppy and will giggle with glee when Nala sees her in the morning or puts her nose in between the crib slats
- She is becoming more analytical and focusing on the way things work much more
- She has mastered the stairs (going up and turning around to go down) but now she is wanting to stand up on the landings and that is a little too scary for mom and dad
- She had a weekend sleepover at Auntie Ali and Uncle Mike's farm (they went to the park, went for a lot of walks, baked bread, played with the dogs)
- We celebrated her 1st birthday at the farm (Auntie Ali and Uncle Mike's). It was a great turnout and Mia had fun at the photo booth, going on a tractor/hay ride, opening presents, and crawling around in just a diaper in the barn. We had a western themed party and her buddy Levi was a super handsome cowboy! She took her cake decorations apart rather than dive into eating the cake...no surprise there!
- She has a lot of teeth and some molars coming in!
Ben, Julie, and Amelia