When we have each other, we have everything.
Here are just a few of the many things we love about our fur baby:
1. She buries her bones all around our house. Some might find it annoying to move your pillow in the middle of the night to find a bone. However, she is so methodical when burying it and swipes her nose as though she is moving dirt. Gets it just so and leaves it behind. We find them everywhere...laundry baskets, beds, corner of the staircase.
2. She loves to play soccer. This was discovered by accident when we came across a soccer ball on a walk. It is her favorite game in the summer!
3. She is a dogs dog. She loves playing with her friends out at the farm and comes home nice and muddy every time!
4. She travels well. She has been a rock star on every road trip to Arizona. Even at 1 yr old, she just knows when to settle in.
5. She loves her new sister. Although she can be a little overly eager to clean Amelia's ears...she is for the most part very gentle and patient.
We are lucky to have her as part of our family! Love you Beanie!
Ben, Julie, and Amelia